Friday, March 9, 2007

From 300 Trailer comes one helluva Rorshach... first look at WATCHMEN?

From AICNThe web is a-buzzin' about an image that is 1minute and 52 seconds into the trailer from 300. The image seems to be of Rorshach... a major character from WATCHMEN, Zach Snyder's next project. Although - there seems to be some question about whether or not that image is genuine. Well, I guarantee you it is. At Butt-Numb-A-Thon, Zach let me have a peek at his iPod, where that image was stored at the time, with a good deal more images, that I didn't get a peek at. After BNAT - I asked Zach if I could have a copy of that image for my personal desktop, and Zach being the sweetheart he is, gave in - asking that I not post it, til a later date. Given he's snuck the image onto YouTube, I guess he won't mind if I give y'all a better peek. [More]

No comments: